Pebble: Replacement Watchband













If you were worried that the cheap little watch band that the Pebble watch came with would put your fashion sense in a bad mood, don't worry too long. The good thing about the Pebble watch is the watch bands are easily replaceable with a standard 22 mm watchband. I just got my replacement Black PVD Metal epolyant Diver Watch Band HR and I must say, it adds a very nice touch to the device! Replacing the watch band is quite easy. All you'll need is a knife or something thin and sharp to get the current band out. Watch the short little video bellow for a brief demo on how to remove the watch band.








The watch band feels very nice and solid. It was pretty easy to take out a few links so that it could fit my smaller wrists. One thing is where the pins are so that it is fastened to the pebble watch isn't really flush with the watch. That's the one improvement to the watch band in combination with the Pebble watch. However, this is just one example watch band that you could replace the Pebble with, there are many others out there. I highly recommend looking at a replacement watch band so you can get one to your liking.

Also as  I downloaded some new watchfaces I hit the limit of how many I can have stored on my watch. I'm wondering if it's a storage limitation or if it's a limitation being placed for some other reason. Either way I hope that I can have more watchfaces/apps downloaded on it and that it's not a storage limitation as I feel that might be an oversight that could have easily been avoided. It wouldn't be too big an issue as I typically keep my watch face on a single watchface. 



Written by

0 comments: