Unified Remote - Android App Of The Week [Week-11]



Today's App is for remotely controlling every aspect of your desktop/laptop computer via your phone! This comes in handy for when you're using your computer to present a Power Point presentation, watch a movie with VLC, or just can't be right there at your computer. To set up the app is easy. Just download the client app on your phone and install the server app on your computer. You can connect via WiFi or via Bluetooth.

                 


There's a lot of things that you can do with the Unified Remote. You can open up files, kill processes, control the computer via a mouse or keyboard, and you can do even more with the paid version. I have been using this app for the past 3 weeks since I use my laptop as my primary source of media playback through my tv. I hook my laptop up to my TV and then play videos through my laptop. With the Unified Remote, I can then pause, play, load files, increase the volume, etc all without having to get up off the couch. I just have to have my phone with me!



Written by

0 comments: